The three legged wealth or money toad (金蟾), also known as Chan Chu (蟾蜍) is one of the most powerful and popular feng shui symbol to enhance your wealth luck.
How to choose the correct one?
When you are choosing a three legged toad, It has to be the three-legged (some shops sell toad or frog with 4 legs) and also choose the one that has a coin in its mouth.
Where do I place the three legged frog to maximize the effect?
- You can position this powerful creature in the wealth position of your home to magnify your windfall and wealth luck. How do I find my wealth position? – Check out this article on how to locate the wealth position in your home
- DO NOT place it in your bedroom, toilets or kitchen because it can bring bad luck.
- The money frog must not be placed on the floor, it should be positioned on a low cabinet.
- Double the effect by placing 2 Money Frogs – You can place one just near your front door facing inwards (inside your house), symbolizing attracting wealth and fortune into your home or business. Then you can place another one facing outward to collect the money, so this is a win win situation. Some people even bought money toad that can revolve, so when they are out working, they will rotate the frog to face outside to enhance work or business luck and when they come home, they will turn it back to face inwards, symbolizing accumulating the wealth.
- If your job rewards you with commission, tips or you are having a side income, it will be good to put a money toad on your desk or in the wealth position of your home (the location diagonally opposite the front door to your home)
- This lucky charm is a MUST HAVE for businessmen who are seeking to expand their business so it can be positioned at points of customer contact for example, counters and cash registers. It is also believed that wealth toad help create a good money-generating environment