If your health is not as good as you would like, or a loved one’s health need attention, here are a few tips to Feng Shui a good health.
1. Avoid placing your dining table facing directly to the toilet door – negative energy or smelly stink will pose as a health and hygiene problem for the family.
2. Do not combine the dining area and kitchen together – in the long period of cooking, fumes and gas are accumulated and will cause health issue, especially to the stomach.
3. Avoid colourful dining table decoration – It is recommended to use natural color like coffee, brown or black for your dining table because if the color is too bright, it will affect appetite.
4. Do not have overhead beam above the dining table – it tends to give people a stressful feeling with the beam above you and this might cause food ingestion that will cause poor health in the long period.
5. Avoid toilet door or room door facing your bed
It will cause health problem to different parts of your body depending on the door facing.
a. Door facing head – It will cause headache and migraine
b. Door facing stomach – It will cause gastric and stomach problems
c. Door facing legs – It will cause problem relating to your lower body
6. Bedroom door facing the toilet door is a big NO NO
If you have this type of arrangement, it will cause illness mainly on bones and muscles and also loss of wealth. Toilet is a place with moisture, stinky and bad smell, so if you will absorb the negative energy.
Health is wealth so better take note of the above Feng Shui tips to improve your health.
In Feng Shui, Crystals are considered as the “stone of healing” and also essential to attract wealth luck and prosperity in your life. Crystals has different colors, shape, and size which produce specific effects. Beside that, it also add a feel of beauty to the modern interior design of your home.read more
In the perspectives of Feng Shui, bedroom and bed plays a very important role because they support your personal energy. It is also a place to rejuvenate and maintain your love relationship, so now you can see the significance of this piece of furniture.read more
Do you know that certain items are bad feng shui for your bedroom? Do not have TV, laptop and other electronics, especially your phone in your bedroom because they emit EMF that is harmful to one’s health over long term.read more