1. The stove should not face directly towards the kitchen door as it is believed to bring bad luck and disharmony to the family.
2. The stove should have a back support by leaning against the wall rather than the open space. Hmm, how about stove on an island which is an open concept kitchen?
3. The stove should not be positioned in the center of the house, because the center represent the heart and kitchen belongs to the fire element, so it might cause health issue in your heart.
4. The stove should not face directly to any bedroom as it might cause health issue and the affected member will also tend to have fiery bad temper.
5. If you have a Buddha statue in the house, avoid placing your stove facing it because it signify disrespect and will will bring bad fortune to the family.
6. Avoid having a beam above the stove as it might have a negative impact on the female owner’s health.
7.If there is a mirror in your kitchen, ensure that it does not face or reflect the stove.
8. Do not have 2 or more stoves in the kitchen, because it represent 3rd party interference.
9. Avoid positioning your stove leaning against a window.
Ceiling itself is a commonly overlooked component when we are planning for renovation or remaking of our home, but most of us are lucky in a way if we just take the conventional way of decorating a ceilingread more
Do you always wake up always feeling tired even though you have already slept for a full 8 hours? Do you know that Feng Shui play a part too?read more
In Feng Shui, Crystals are considered as the “stone of healing” and also essential to attract wealth luck and prosperity in your life. Crystals has different colors, shape, and size which produce specific effects. Beside that, it also add a feel of beauty to the modern interior design of your home.read more