Toilet is an important place in your house that will affect your good feng shui, but it seems so insignificant that is always being neglected when you are doing house viewing.
In this post, Feng Shui toilet taboos will be shared so that you can look out for it when buying a new home.
MUST READ – 8 Feng Shui Taboos For Toilet
1. Do not locate your bed to the wall that has the toilet positioned behind it – The person that sleep at the location tends to have poor quality sleep that will eventually leads to health issue, in particular headache and will fall sick easily.
2. Avoid your toilet door facing the entrance of your kitchen – It will cause the health of the family, especially the women members to deteriorate. It will also cause gastrointestinal diseases (肠胃疾病) to the one staying in the room that is directly facing the kitchen.
3. Do not position your main room door facing the toilet – it will cause conflict and disagreement between the wedded couple and also affect their health too.
4. Do not position your toilet under a staircase – It is recommended to have a storeroom or keep it empty under the staircase as it can cause relationship problems between friends.
5. Do not have open concept toilet – Many people like to have this type of toilet concept, just like what some hotels are having. For hotels, it is fine because you are just staying for few days but for your home, it is a bed Feng Shui to do this concept. It might cause those who are single to indulge in one night stand affairs and for those who are married, it might lead to divorce.
6. Floor height of the toilet should be lower than the living room or other room – This is because toilet is a place filled with fifth and negative energy and if the floor height is higher, the bad energy will flow out. This will attract bad luck.
7. Your main door must not face the toilet directly upon entry – it symbolize loss of wealth and it will be worse if it is facing directly towards the toilet bowl.
8. It is good to position your toilet to a remote corner of the house.
Take note of the above toilet Feng Shui tips to better improve your luck.
In Feng Shui, Crystals are considered as the “stone of healing” and also essential to attract wealth luck and prosperity in your life. Crystals has different colors, shape, and size which produce specific effects. Beside that, it also add a feel of beauty to the modern interior design of your home.read more
In the perspectives of Feng Shui, bedroom and bed plays a very important role because they support your personal energy. It is also a place to rejuvenate and maintain your love relationship, so now you can see the significance of this piece of furniture.read more
Do you know that certain items are bad feng shui for your bedroom? Do not have TV, laptop and other electronics, especially your phone in your bedroom because they emit EMF that is harmful to one’s health over long term.read more